The Warrick Public Education Foundation has three major programs active in Warrick County. These innovative programs need support by corporate sponsors and individual donations. The more we can build our funds, the more programs we can sponsor in the future. The Warrick Public Education Foundation's three major programs are:
- Warrick County Summer Musical
The Warrick Public Education Foundation only hosts one funding raising event a year. All proceeds from this event is given back in Teacher Grants. Check out the link above for the Golf Scramble to get further details.
Board of Directors
- Alan R. Jobe, President - CPPC- Claims Prevention and Procedure Council, Inc.
- Suzanne Godeke, Secretary – Warrick County School Teacher (retired), Summer Musical Director (retired)
- Michele Graham - Treasurer - Harding, Shymanski & Company
- Eric Antey - Warrick County School Teacher, Summer Musical Director
- Taylor Droste - Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Dan Godeke – Atlas Van Lines
- Dana Kapp - Evansville Teachers FCU
- Kirby King - First Federal Savings Bank
- Kristi Held – President, Warrick County Teachers Association
- Brad Schneider – Superintendent, Warrick County School Corporation
If you have any interested in joining the WPEF Board, please reach out to one of the Board Members directly or email the WPEF advising of your interest. firstname.lastname@example.org
Warrick Public Education Foundation
P.O. Box 473
Newburgh, IN 47629
Founded and incorporated in 1992, the Warrick Public Education Foundation operates as a 501(c)(3) philanthropic organization to enhance education by supporting imaginative programs and projects. It is a non-profit broadly-based partnership in education established to encourage, promote and assist educational excellence in the Warrick County School Corporation.
Quick Links for current events: